Patient & Visitor Information
St. Rose Health Center founded in 1902, when three doctors asked the Dominican Sisters to establish a hospital in the Great Bend area. St. Rose Health Center was dedicated on March 1, 1964. St. Rose Health Center’s state-of-the-art technologies include digital mammography, fully ACR accredited Imaging Services including 64-slice CT, physician clinics, laboratory services, outpatient therapies (including physical, occupational, speech and respiratory), cardiac rehabilitation and home health and hospice. St. Rose Health Center is committed to serving the health care needs of our communities.